This style is inspired by the blue and double white-striped paint on the legendary Renault Gordini R8 flanked with the number 89, driven by Therier – Callewaert, who particularly made their mark during the Monte Carlo Rally in 1969, in the Group 1 category (touring car).
FELIX ST520 / TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Enveloping, jet-style motorcycle helmet.
- Fiberglass shell, the perfect trade-off between durability, shock resistanc, and light weight.
- 2 shell sizes available, with multi-density EPS padding, for improved shock absorption and optimal adjustability for all body types.
- Interior in sponge fabric, for an impeccable finish, fully removable and washable.
- Interior designed for easy slide-on over glasses.
- Removable visor with sun shield limits reflection into the eyes.
- Optimal ventilation via 2 extractor vents at the back.
- Reinforced Double-D fastening buckle in stainless metal with a fabric pull-tab, allowing precise adjustment and fastening, and improved stability.
- E22-05 certified helmet.
- Weight: 1200gr. (+/-50gr.)
- Delivered with its cotton-lined synthetic leather carry bag, with handles and a zip closure.