This version echoes the green and yellow tones of the famous multiple world-champion Formula 1 team during the 1960s and ‘70s (which would see its fair share of titles and victories as well as tragedies, with the death on the track of its star driver, Jim Clarke). The Lotus logo occupies a wide area on both sides of the helmet, giving it tons of personality.
FELIX ST520 / TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Enveloping, jet-style motorcycle helmet.
- Fiberglass shell, the perfect trade-off between durability, shock resistanc, and light weight.
- 2 shell sizes available, with multi-density EPS padding, for improved shock absorption and optimal adjustability for all body types.
- Interior in synthetic leather and suded-touch fabric, for an impeccable finish, fully removable and washable.
- Interior designed for easy slide-on over glasses.
- Removable visor with sun shield limits reflection into the eyes.
- Optimal ventilation via 2 extractor vents at the back.
- Reinforced Double-D fastening buckle in stainless metal with a fabric pull-tab, allowing precise adjustment and fastening, and improved stability.
- E22-05 certified helmet.
- Weight: 1200gr. (+/-50gr.)
- Delivered with its helmet bag print LOTUS logo.